This post may contain affiliate links. Read the disclosure here.
Happiness Quotes For A New Day
- Happiness is not a goal. It’s a by-product of a life well lived. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I believe compassion to be one of the few things we can practice that will bring immediate and long-term happiness to our lives – Dalai Lama
- The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts. – Marcus Aurelius
- Until you make peace with who you are, you’ll never be content with what you have. – Doris Mortman
- When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us. – Alexander Graham Bell
- Action may not always bring happiness, but there is no happiness without action. – William James
- When we encounter an unexpected challenge of threat the only way to save ourselves is to hold on tight to the people around us and not let go. – Shawn Achor
- True happiness is… to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future. – Seneca
- If you want to be happy, be. – Leo Tolstoy
- If you are in a bad mood, go for a walk. If you are still in a bad mood, go for another walk. ― Hippocrates
- You are wrong if you think Joy emanates only or principally from human relationships. God has placed it all around us. It is in everything and anything we might experience. We just have to have the courage to turn against our habitual lifestyle and engage in unconventional living. – Jon Krakauer,
- I slept and dreamt that life was joy. I awoke and saw that life was service. I acted and behold, service was joy. ― Rabindranath Tagore, Geetanjali
√ If You enjoyed this, please share it on Facebook or Twitter or LinkedIn below.