Cookies are small text files stored on your device to enhance your user experience. They help us remember your preferences, store essential information like shopping cart contents, and offer anonymized tracking data to third-party services such as Google Analytics.
While cookies generally improve your browsing experience, you have the option to disable them. To do so, consult the ‘Help’ section in your browser or visit the ‘About Cookies‘ website for guidance on managing cookies in modern browsers.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files saved on your device when you visit a website. They come in two types:
- Session Cookies: Temporary and expire when you close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: Stay on your device even after you close the browser and restart your computer.
Cookies can be set by us (“first-party cookies”) or by third parties like advertisers or analytics providers (“third-party cookies”).
What type of cookies do we use?
- Necessary Cookies: Essential for accessing and navigating our Website. They recognize logged-in users.
- Functionality Cookies: Remember your preferences, such as username and customization settings.
- Analytical Cookies: Collect aggregated data on how visitors use our Website. They don’t store personal information like names or emails.
- Social Media Cookies: Track users from social networks like Facebook and Twitter. These cookies follow our and the social networks’ privacy policies.
What are your cookie options?
If you’re not a fan of cookies, you can modify your browser settings to delete existing cookies or reject new ones. For more information, visit internetcookies.org.
Changes and amendments
Acceptance of this policy
By using our Website, you agree to this Policy. If you disagree, you’re not authorized to use the Website.
This document was last updated on September 29, 2023.