Hi, I’m Sandip Roy. I am a Medical Doctor and Positive Psychology Blogger. I currently live in Delhi, India.
I’m the founder and chief editor of The Positive Psychology Blog from India, Happiness India Project.
Besides practicing at my clinic, I also speak to corporate, student, and general audience on Happiness Science. I talk on how they can raise their happiness levels, and how being happier can bring sweepingly positive changes to their personal and professional stories. My happiness enhancing techniques are based on psychological research.
Happiness India Project is a resource site to read science-based articles on human happiness. The project is also about sharing the authentic science of well-being and life-satisfaction, via social media, blogs, lectures, and workshops.
I’m a medical doctor registered with Medical Council of India. I have been practicing as general practitioner and family physician since the year 2001.
My motto: Let’s bring more happiness into our lives.
- Chief Medical Director at RamaKrishna Healthcare, a multi-clinic that serves a semi-urban population in Delhi, since 2001.
- Content Development Manager at Elsevier Clinical Specialties for a brief period in 2007. Worked on the initial phase of the ECAB (Elsevier Clinical Assessment Board) pilot project.
- Medical Officer at Kailash Hospital, Prakash Hospital, Dharamshila Hospital, at various times before 2001.
- Psychiatric Disorders in Pregnancy in the textbook Selected Topics in Obstetrics and Gynecology For Postgraduates and Practitioners, 2009.
- Critique of positive psychology and positive interventions in The Routledge International Handbook of Critical Positive Psychology, 2018.
Social Media Links:
- Find me on LinkedIn.
- Find me on Twitter.
- Find me on Pinterest.
- Find me on Instagram.
- Find me on Facebook.