Welcome to The Happiness Blog!
Thank you for considering to write for us. We accept original articles.
Guidelines And Rules
We own exclusive rights to your content once published on our site. Do not proceed if you don’t agree.
✶ We give out only no-follow backlinks.
✶ We do not accept previously published articles.
✶ We do not accept posts with links to essay-writing sites.
✶ We do not link to illegal, adult, lottery, casino, or spammy sites.
We love well-written, well-researched, original articles.
Please acknowledge that we are under no compulsion to publish your post even if it is of outstanding quality.
Read and follow the guidelines/rules below:
- Email us suggesting 3 titles (with a one-line synopsis each).
- Include links to other pieces you’ve written. We also welcome first-time writers.
- 1200 – 1500 words: Keep your post above 1200 words. This excludes your bio.
- Original: We only accept unpublished original posts. Do not submit previously published work.
- Unique: Be authentic. Do not send us plagiarized work. Do not send cleverly spun or bot-written articles. We check on Quetext and Google search to find duplicates.
- Good English: Correct spelling & grammar mistakes. Write in paragraphs of 2-3 sentences. Keep an informal tone.
- Informational: Make sure your reader would spend their time on a helpful and informative article.
- Source Links: Provide links to studies, research, and sources you’re quoting in your work. We expect high-quality resources. Coss-check scientific research links at https://scholar.google.com/.
- Outgoing Links/Backlinks: Do NOT include links to your personal/promotional website within the article’s body. Promotional links refer to links to the products or services you sell, your company’s or your client’s site, or your affiliate or referral links.
- We prefer articles in plain text (.txt) or Word document (.docx) format.
- Your/Author’s Bio: Include your bio of 2-3 sentences with 1 outgoing link (also called a backlink). You may choose to link to your social media (Twitter/LinkedIn). We do not link out to illegal, immoral, or spammy sites.
- We own exclusive rights to all content once we publish them on our site. We reserve the right to modify and edit submissions for content, clarity, length, ethos, and audience without informing the contributor. We reserve the right to remove/edit any/all links appearing in your article without informing the contributor.
- Once your article is on our site, you cannot publish the same piece of content on your own site or other sites. You may link the post from another site, summarize the post and share it on your social media accounts, or messenger services like Telegram and WhatsApp.
- We do NOT accept posts linking back to essay-writing sites.
Thanks in advance for the hard work you’re going to put in. Before writing, send us 3 titles + your desired backlink to consider.
We will ask you to submit a full draft if we like one of your titles.
Email us with 3 suggested titles at:
contact [at] happyproject.in
Once we publish your article, we share it far and wide. We also try to promote it in our newsletters. We really appreciate it if you spread it through your online and offline networks.
Check out one of our most popular posts, 3 Effective Goal-Setting Techniques, to get an idea of our quality.
Now email us your awesome pitch with 3 titles. Remember, content is king, and high-quality content is the emperor.
[We reserve the right to change the rules above without notice to any author. The changed/new rules will be categorically binding on all of our contributors.]
Find me on »Twitter.